- That I can devote all of my work time to writing. Praise God!
- That I have begun Book One. Is publishing in the near future? Es posible.
- That I now live close to one of my writer-friends.
- That I have the time to get involved in a critique group. Praise God!
- For the instructors under whom I have been blessed to study
- For a husband who lets me tell him all about my writing woes at the supper table at night
- For a dad who shares my love of writing and who faithfully made me a cup of coffee and spent his Saturdays writers-workshopping with me for at least a good year
- For a brother who grew up with my characters
- For a sister who reads rough drafts in one sitting
- For a mom who always encourages me
- For a best friend who knows my characters (and me) sometimes better than I do
- For a friend who read the first eight chapters in one night and was so excited she had to call me about it the next morning
- And for all the friends who have been patiently waiting for a draft. It’s coming!
Wow, I could go on and on. God is so gracious to me. But one of things for which I am most thankful is the fact that God created me to be a writer. :-D